(If you have an article for this page, please let us know and we'll publish it with a headline on the Home Page Latest News Tab)
DAYTON AREA MENSA GENERAL NEWS
THE 2018 STEERING COMMITTEE
Added 12/31/2018 by
Votes for the election for your 2018 Steering Committee were counted at the Annual Awards and Election Party, Saturday December 9th. The official results:
• Loc Sec: Dan Schneider
• Vice President: Gwen Raab
• Recording Secretary: Lori Balster (returning for a second term)
• Treasurer: Alan Ackroyd (returning for a second term)
• Ombudsman: Dick Martin
Please show your support for your 2019 Steering Committee by attending events this year, including Steering Committee Meetings. You may also email members of the Steering Committee and other volunteers to thank them for their service or share ideas by visiting the Steering Committee Page and clicking on the name of the person you wish to email.
NEW POSITIONS HAVE OPENED UP IN DAYTON AREA MENSA
Added 12/31/2018 by the
We have new positions for which we are seeking the right candidate(s).
• The Awards Monitor will keep an eye on our progress toward earning the American Mensa ACE and Jewel Awards.
• The Bylaws and ASIE Committee has just formed and needs members for an annual review of the Dayton Area Mensa ruling documents.
• The Member Handbook Committee is also new and needs members to create and maintain a handbook for Dayton Area Mensa Members.
• The DAM Historian(s) will draft and maintain the history of Dayton Area Mensa that's published on the Website.
• The Website Review Committee needs members to review the website and make suggestions for content currency and accuracy as well as suggestions for content addition, edit, and deletion.
If you want to volunteer for any of these or would like further information about the positions, or you have another position you would like to see created that you would like to fill, please email the .
DAYTON AREA MENSA WAS AWARDED THE 2018 EMERALD AWARD
Added 07/11/2018 by
Dayton Area Mensa was awarded the 2018 Emerald Award by American Mensa to recognize participation in Mensa activities and accomplishments.